85% of Web Users Regularly Turn to Search Engines
Whether it’s Google, Yahoo, or MSN, web users know that search engines provide the fastest way for them to find the products and services they seek. If you don't have top search engine rankings for the products and services that you offer then you are missing out on what could be your largest and best markets.
SEO Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right
Good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is part science, part art. While there are SEO tools and techniques that are common to most projects, each website presents a unique challenge that must be researched, understood and overcome in order to achieve top rankings that last. Be wary of SEO companies that promise quick results with little work and at little cost. We first examine each client's current website and ranking situation, their desired list of key terms for which to rank and the relative strength or weakness of competing websites. This analysis is crucial to determining the time and effort necessary to getting you the SEO rankings worth having.
Remember That SEO Is Only Part Of The Journey
Pixel Pros are always careful to respect the client's brand and usability standards when optimizing a website. We fully understand that getting visitors to your site is only worth something if the website maintains it's ability to engage and convert the prospect. Too many SEO companies ignore the look and feel of their client's websites in efforts to win SEO positions at any cost. Because Pixel Pros are also a web design and online branding company, we are always sensitive that the efforts to rank well don't destroy your online brand and credibility in the process.
We Practice What We Preach
The best proof of our Search Engine Optimization is that we employ search engine strategies ourselves. PixelPros relies on top search engine rankings in and around Connecticut to be found by those companies in search of web design, web marketing and web promotion. We can show you how to capture your markets just as well.
Standard SEO Package
- Confer with client on desired keywords and key phrases.
- Research and analyze keywords based on search popularity and level of competition.
- Finalize list of the 10 "best" keywords and key phrases.
- Review and recommend site structure that does not inhibit search engine spiders.
- Recommend design and structural techniques to optimize content specific for search engines.
- Keywords are added to your site's title string, meta tags, meta keywords, comment tags, alt tags, and in other areas.
- Key site content is edited or rewritten to integrate key terms and improve the match between your target search terms and your site content.
- The website is submitted (or ‘resubmitted') to search engines and directories. This is done partly through automated submission, and partly by hand (crucial for some submissions).
- A linking plan is also implemented to develop relevant outside links to your website.
- One "baseline" report is generated to establish the site's current rankings for keywords.
- A follow up report is generated 4 weeks following the launch to chart the progress.
- A report is generated again at 12 weeks.
Initial SEO from $3,800 - Contact us for a quote.
SEO Reporting, Maintenance & Reinforcement
We highly recommend an on-going program to maintain and strengthen your ranking.
- Quarterly Status Report – a summary of the site's status for up to 10 key phrases on the top 4 search engines.
- Regular Site Modifications – based on status reports, pages will be modified to improve ranking.
- Search Engine Re-Submission – regular submission is helpful to improve ranking in some search engines.
- Continued Directory and Linking Strategies – continue to identify and submit to directories and strategic partner sites.
From $750 - Contact us for a quote.