Responsive web design makes it possible for your website to conform to the device display it is viewed on.
If you know that your website already is responsive, you’re smart and there is no reason to continue. If you know that your website is not responsive or are unsure, read on.
We now live in a mobile society where information is being accessed on the go. Consumers are not patient enough to spend much time trying to find the information they’re looking for if your site isn’t mobile-friendly. I doesn't matter how pretty your design is. At the end of the day, if your design does not function properly across all platforms and screens you won’t be meeting many new clients.
Still think responsive web design is a fad?
Here are 11 reasons you may want to consider regarding responsive web design:
1. Your website looks great everywhere.
2. Your website serves up just the right features/content for the device it’s being viewed on.
3. Your web strategy is more cost effective. No need for additional app development or a separate mobile version of your site to be developed.
4. Your web strategy is more consistent across platforms and devices.
5. You are future proofing your web design to adapt to new technology.
6. It’s great for SEO. Google wants to send visitors to sites they want to see. In fact, they’ve said it ranks sites optimized for mobile higher in mobile searches.
Still not convinced…
7. 91% of US citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. And they are checking their phones an average of 150x a day!
8. Mobile web browsing is projected to take over desktop Internet usage by 2015…or sooner.
9. 90% of people use multiple screens to access the web.
10. 90% of smartphone searches results in a purchase or a visit to a business.
11. 61% of visitors will return to Google to find a site that IS easily readable.
If you are interested in learning more about a new responsive website or want to future proof your current site, contact us today at: 1-877-PIXEL-PROS